Afilias has made the following information avaialble to members of the press interested in additional information about .INFO:
Graphics Guidelines for Press Use
Our logos are the most visible form of our brand identity, and represent our intellectual resources and high standards. That's why we ask journalists who wish to use Afilias' trademarked logos in connection with news stories to observe the legal restrictions outlined below.
Please read the following guidelines. To access the graphics, please scroll to the attachments at the bottom of this page.
Afilias Graphics Guidelines For Press Agencies and Journalists
Afilias' graphics may be used under these guidelines only by press agencies and journalists publishing articles specifically about Afilias, .INFO, and our other products and services. Any use of the artwork outside of these guidelines is strictly prohibited.
GUIDELINES AND RESTRICTIONS FOR USE
- The logos may only be used in close proximity to, or in obvious connection with, a published article or broadcast news story about Afilias, .INFO, or a specific Afilias product or service.
- The logos may not be copied, distributed, or used apart from the article or broadcast commentary about the company or the applicable product or service.
- The logos must be used as provided by Afilias with no changes, including, but not limited to, changes in the color, proportions, or design, or removal of any words, artwork, or trademark symbols. The logos may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance. Changes in size are acceptable, as long as proportions are maintained.
- To properly present a logo, a minimum clearance between the logo and other elements must be maintained. Some logos are comprised of both text and graphics. Such logos should be displayed in their entirety; please do not delete any text that surrounds such logos.
- The logo may not be combined with any other object, including, but not limited to, other logos, words, slogans, numbers, or symbols.
- Registrars and their resellers are not permitted to use the logos presented here. Instead, registrars may obtain logos in the For Registrars section of this site.