To become a registrar for .INFO you must first be accredited by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN). [Visit ICANN's accreditation webpage to find out how.] Once you are ICANN accredited, you can start the registration process.
GET STARTED WITH AFILIAS’ ONLINE REGISTRAR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (ORMS)
Once Afilias receives notice of your accreditation from ICANN you will be added to the Afilias Online Registrar Management System (ORMS) and will receive an email with login instructions. If you have not yet received this email or would like to add the .INFO domain to your existing portfolio please contact email@example.com with your company information and the TLD(s) that you would like to start the accreditation process for. If you already have an ORMS account you can login here: apply.afilias.info.
THE .INFO ACCREDITATION PROCESS
Once logged into ORMS you will be able to follow a simple step-by-step process for accreditation. We have also outlined the requirements to successfully complete the accreditation process below for your convenience.
Step One — Business and Legal Process
- Complete and execute the Confidentiality Agreement
- Complete the Registrar Data Form
- Complete and Execute the Registry-Registrar Agreement (RRA)
- Complete and Execute the Registrar Authorization Form
- Submit a copy of your organization's formation documents
- Submit a copy of your Certificate of Insurance or insurance document
- Complete and Execute the .INFO Credit Application Form
- Complete and Execute the Marketing Authorization Form
Step Two — Technical Certification
- Complete the Operational Test and Evaluation certification process. INFO OTE Acceptance Criteria. To complete this step, you are required to develop the client application that will interface to the Afilias Shared Registration System. The OT&E environment is available for you to test your client system. View the Registrar Toolkit.
Step Three – Fund your Account
Step Four — GO LIVE!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.